Well after a considerable delay, DP was able to continue on and they all arrived at their destination this morning safe and sound with our crunched car. My sister-in-law is staying home today to take care of DS while DP and nephew get some sleep. We are currently on our lunch break from class and I am going to call and see how everyone is. I hope we get out of class early - my dog is still sick and I hate that he is alone all day.
I did not sleep well last night at all - I called my family on the road every few hours. It was the only way to stay sane.
That angel in heaven, my mother-in-law, sure came through for us again!!
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Soooo glad everyone is okay! I've had a yard sale today and will be tomorrow, so I've been super busy and haven't been checking my email at all...but I've been thinking of ya!! (((HUGS)))
Post a Comment