Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Counting down

I'm counting down the minutes until vacation - yay! Even though there is alot to do at home and I'm tired and getting worked up about not getting it done - I am so happy to be having this break away from the office. I need it so much. I am really, really going to try to stay off the computer and enjoy my company. I'll need to keep up with FF charting but I'll do my best to stay out of my work e-mail.

The baby had his follow-up at the ENT. They think he's done well as far as the ears and tubes, but are concerned about the nasal swelling. They want to try a nasal inhaler for a month and see how he does. At least they agree that the stuffiness is not normal. So let's see how it goes. I need to find a tumbling class for the little monkey because he is now trying to swing himself between the couch and coffee table like gymnasts do on the parallel bars. The other night he was up crying - teething? bad dream? and snuggled with me in bed for a bit. I'm sleeping in the office on a little twin bed and DP is on the couch while the new floor goes in. There was no other place to move our bed except to stand it up against a wall. I pray we are done tonight - I miss my room!

1 comment:

twondra said...

Have fun sweetie! Glad the baby is doing okay!