So I wasn't going to say anything, but I might TTC this weekend. Friday is CD 11 and nephew is going to come home with DP and then fly back to his mom's on Monday. But here's the problem. Ever since I stopped the clomid, I have been starting with EWCM on CD 7-8. I've had tons last night and today. Also, I've been getting partial ferning but temps don't rise and FF does not show O until well after CD 14 or so. I haven't been temping or anything this month because this is the only weekend nephew could come. He couldn't be here today since they are still helping his mom this week. It was this weekend or nothing and I figured with it being CD 11-13 I'd be good. But from what I've read, with fresh and home inseminations, you need the EWCM for the sperm to get up in the cervix and get washed. But here's the kicker, the last couple of months I've had small amounts of EWCM around CD 11-12. I'm telling you I'm nothing like I was when I conceived DS and I swear the clomid has messed with my body!
Well I have nothing to lose - if nephew does show up this weekend we'll just give it a go and see what happens. But I'm very frustrated that my body is not lining up all the signs just right!! It was so much easier last time around when the donor lived in the same town and could be available for more days. I wish I could have started inseminating last night and then just kept it up all week. Oh well.
My sincere hope is that my dear friend Tammy with get a BFP oh around Monday or Tuesday while nephews swimmers are meeting up with my eggie and then we can be PG buddies and she can have the opposite sex of me and they can grow up and fall in love or something cute like that. LOL - Tammy I hope I made ya smile b/c I know you need one today!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww, that did make me smile. :) Thanks so much! And thanks for the encouragement on my blog! That means the world.
Isn't it so frustrating when our signs don't match up? Do you have Pre-Seed? That would really help if you don't have enough EW, but I think with fresh, you should be okay.
Keep me posted!!!
Post a Comment